Payment & Shipping Terms:
flammable storage cabinet,
chemical safety cabinet
Corrosive Safety Cabinet With Single Door For Laboratory Storage Cabinet
Features of Corrosive Safety Cabinet:
|Product Name||Corrosive Safety Cabinet|
|Material||Full Steel Structure|
|Door and Type||Single Door and Hand Type|
|Adjustable Shelves||1 Piece|
|Usefull||For Factory and Hospital Laboratory Use|
Specifications of Corrosive Safety Cabinet:
1. Material 1.2mm with the 38mm isolation gas steel double-wall structure, add fire cotton, fully welded, non-riveting structure to have a longer time, because there are fewer air gap may provide better fire protection.
2. Internal and external before spraying the acid phosphate coated with epoxy and polyester mixed chemical-resistant lead-free layers, maintaining high smoothness and reduce the possibility of corrosion and the effects of moisture and UV. red and blue cabinets made with imported flour fluorine-carbon spray coating, respectively.
3. Facilitate smooth continuous piano hinge closure.
4. Three point linkage, lock safety padlock clasp protection Cabinet contents, reserved (can be equipped with a padlock) increased security, unique grip pad provides reliable retention.
5. Striking the reflective labels and has high visibility in fire situations.
6. Welded baffles-linked connections partitions provides maximum slip resistance. Not easily damaged.
7. Laminates with 150 kg loading. Unique safety design, laminates can be safely guided accidentally splashing liquid to leak-proof bottom storage tanks. Storage tanks is 51mm to meet EPA requirements.
8. Built-in grounding connector located on the side panel outer panel for easy ground.
9. Adjustable level foot over uneven ground smooth. Fire-resistant device built-in vents located on either side of the Cabinet, better ventilation and exhaust.
10. Special size cabinets can be customized according to customer requirements in order to meet site requirements.
Photos of Corrosive Safety Cabinet:
Contact Person: Mr. Johnny