Payment & Shipping Terms:
flammable storage cabinet,
chemical safety cabinet
Gas Cabient With Alarm System For Laboratory Satety Stations Use
Technical Parameters of Gas Cabinet:
|Product Name||Gas Cabinet|
|Power Supply||AC220V, 50HZ|
|Return to normal working time||≤ 30s|
|Power||40W (exhaust State)|
|Alarm Mode||Sound and light alarm|
|Alarm Volume||≥ 80dB|
|Response Time||≤ 30s|
Specifications of Gas Cabinet:
1. 0.8mm electrolytic sheet metal structure blasting points based on position in Cabinet back, effectively preventing accident hazard control at the same time to a minimum.
2. Epoxy coating both inside and outside of the Cabinet, acid and alkali and organic solvent.
3. Using three-point linkage, lock control, increase the impact resistance of the door.
4. With cable fixation cylinders, stability and superior performance.
5. Using a metal handle. Facilitate the smooth opening.
6. All steel hinges to ensure smooth opening of the door at the same time in increased firm.
7. Gas cylinders are classified into ordinary type, automatic alarm.
This alarm system can be continuous and automatic monitoring indoor gas, acetylene, hydrogen, methane, and other gases that leaked and reached explosive concentrations: minimum 0.1 (LEL)-ceiling 0.25 (LEL) in alert probe sensor will sense that and when, effectively avoid the accident gas manufacture.
* Lights: when the accident occurred, photoelectric alarms;
* Buzzer: when the accident occurred, and audible alarms;
* Ring tone switch: when the alarm sounds agitated this sound can be switched off;
* Exhaust switch: the alarm stops automatically after pressing this switch can exhaust gases in the Cabinet;
* Test switch: test that the warning lamp and buzzer works switches;
* Power switch: cylinder Cabinet power switch;
Maintenance and precautions:
* Please do not gave too much gas, so as not to damage the sensors;
* Do not close to the alarm system make heavy use of pesticides, alcohol and so on;
* Long outages in power, such as a short alert is normal;
* If outside because immediately extinguished fire, turn off the air supply, open the doors and Windows, ventilation, and then find the cause, and then processed accordingly depending on the situation.
Contact Person: Mr. Johnny