Payment & Shipping Terms:
science lab faucets
Features of Laboratory Exhaust Arm:
1. Joint: made of high density polypropylene PP material, easy to disassemble, restructuring and cleaning.
2. Joint sealing ring: the anti-aging high-density rubber.
3. Articular tension knob: high density PP material.
4. Flow regulating valve: combined with circular connector designed for manual adjustment, through an external valve knob, adjust the angle valve to control into the gas flow.
5. In gas-collecting Hood: PP white/red/transparent.
6. Telescopic tube: ￠ 75mm PVC/PP
7. Joint colour: white/red
Descriptions of Laboratory Exhaust Arm:
1. A four-section telescopic tube, gas-collecting hood, mount, and other components.
2. Size: ① diameters: ф 75mm; ②the total length (in four sections): 1500mm.
3. Material: ① tube: PP pipe; ② rotary joint: ③ connecting rod Joint Center: galvanized steel ; ④ support spring: plating zinc steel ⑤ joint gasket: low friction ring rubber gasket; ⑥ articular tension knob: PP; sadly, solar Butterfly;Valves: plastic (outer edge by the soft treatment).
4. Gas-collecting hood of ф 310mm.
5. Exhaust hood ventilation volume is adjustable, you can shut down when not.
6. Surface wind velocity ≥ 0.35 m/s, exhaust 200m3/h.
7. Built-in manual balancing valves, adjustable exhaust flue gas back up and avoid, wrong drug and environmental pollution; the connection parts tight lock fixed, no shaking, has good air tightness;
8. After securing device implementation does not sag requirements, achieve a straightened horizontally.Direction can also ensure not pendulous;
9. Overall demolition equipment is convenient, easy to clean, non-hygienic dead angle.
Contact Person: Mr. Johnny