Payment & Shipping Terms:
|COLD ROLLED STEEL:||GREY WHITE|
ductless fume cupboard,
ductless fume cabinet
Ductless Exhaust Hoods / Portable Filter Fume Hoods / Ductless Filtering Fume Hood
1. The United States imported PLC fan, 24-volt current, stable performance, ultra-quiet, no spark of static electricity.
2. Seven-inch LCD touch-screen display, real-time temperature and humidity monitoring, fan control, VOC concentration in environmental monitoring and alarm systems.
3. LED lamp power 25W lamp, does not produce heat, security does not affect experimental ambient temperature, energy saving, environmental protection and long service life.
4. Efficient filtering system, listed according to their particle size distributions, adhere to the ASTM standard, effective for acid gases and organic gases adsorption capacity, uses a high efficiency HEPA filter for particles, particles larger than 0.3um, filtration efficiency up to 99.995%.
5. Metal parts: main material 1.2mm galvanized steel sheet, electrostatic spraying epoxy resin, coated with durable protective lead-free coating, high smoothness and reduce the possibility of corrosion and the effects of moisture.
6. Front panel and side panels: info 6mm acrylic sheet, excellent weather resistance, excellent chemical resistance, anti-aging, colorless and transparent, surface light, visual comfort, elegant appearance.
7. Epoxy resin has excellent chemical stability, superior corrosion resistance, good impact resistance without damage, high temperature performance, one core, long service life, no delamination, no expansion, no cracks.
l. Cost-saving. It is a DUCTLESS fume hood. For those laboratories with a need for adding a fume hood but without a reserved ventilation pipes, this ductless fume hood is undoubtedly the best choice.
l. Easy to be installed.The modular design of the fume hood itself allows for being assembled within one hour.
l. Environmentally friendly & energy saving. It’s equipped with an advanced filtration system. With the help of the Fan, the polluted air will go through the filter where toxic chemicals would be purified, becoming clean and safety air back to the laboratory. Compared to traditional duct fume hood, it will not consume any expensive air-conditioning wind, and also the polluted air will not be directly exhausted to the outside, harming ambient environment and people.
Contact Person: Mr. Johnny